Home Scholarships University of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann  Scholarships in Uk 2024

University of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann  Scholarships in Uk 2024

21
0
university-of-oxford-weidenfeld-hoffmann-scholarships

University of Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann  Scholarships in Uk 2024

Overview of the Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme:

Established in 2015 to commemorate Lord Weidenfeld’s 95th birthday, the Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme is the result of generous contributions from multiple donors. In 2017, André Hoffmann, Trustee and Chairman, made an additional donation of £9m. Through a matched funding initiative with £6m from Oxford University, this doubled the size of the scholarship program. The scholarship is an integral part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, aiming to support outstanding graduate students globally.

Benefits: This scholarship is part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were created through matched funding to provide fully-funded scholarships for exceptional graduate students worldwide. The University contributes 40% of the funds, while the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust supporters, including Fondation Hoffmann, contribute the remaining 60%.

Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:

  • Must be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries.
  • Should apply for admission to study one of the eligible courses.
  • Intending to return to their country of residence after completing the course.
  • Able to demonstrate a connection between their subject of study and long-term career objectives. Explain how their professional work will contribute to the improvement of public life in their country and at regional and international levels.

Application Process: Interested applicants for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2024/25 should follow these steps:

  1. Select the “Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme” in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the graduate application form.
  2. Submit the application for graduate study by the relevant December or January deadline for the chosen course.
  3. Complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, along with the graduate application form, by the specified deadline.

The scholarship program aims to empower exceptional individuals to contribute significantly to their communities and the world, fostering leadership and positive change.

 

For More Information,

Visit the Official Webpage

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here